Minimum Order and Delivery
- The minimum total order for delivery or collection is 28 trays.
- Delivery is made, wherever possible by CC Danish Trolley using returnable Empot Carrier Trays. A charge of 50p per tray may be made when trays are not returned on a subsequent delivery.
|Total annual order value ex VAT and delivery||Mainland England and Wales||Mainland Scotland||Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland, Europe and other UK Islands|
|Under £1500||£45 per trolley||£75 per trolley||At cost – please ask for a quote|
|Over £1500||Free of charge||£35 per trolley|
A packing charge of £5.00 per box may be added to cover the cost of materials and labour, where customers specifically request that plants are packed in boxes for delivery.
- 5% for cash on collection
- 2.5% for payment within 14 days
- In these terms and conditions “Fairweather’s” means “Aline Fairweather Ltd” and “Customer” or “Buyer” means the person, firm or company with whom Fairweather’s is contracting in the sale of items in this catalogue.
- This list cancels all previous lists and its terms apply to the exclusion of any terms originating from the customer.
- All items listed are subject to availability and satisfactory crop growth. No liability is accepted for non-availability of goods.
- We reserve the right to alter the price of any item at any time. The customer will be notified of any price changes that affect the order.
- All prices quoted are “price each”, ex Nursery and exclusive of VAT.
- New customers will be asked to submit payment prior to delivery of their first order and will be requested to fill out a credit application form and provide satisfactory trade references, so that a credit account may be opened for future deliveries.
- All invoices will be made out to include a credit charge. The customer may deduct this when making payment, provided that this is received by Fairweather’s by the month end following the date of the relevant invoice.
- Risk of any orders dispatched by Fairweather’s, will pass to the Customer on receipt of the goods. Therefore complaints must be registered in writing within seven days of this date.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, or any other provision of these conditions, the property in the goods shall not pass to the buyer until Fairweather’s have received in cash or cleared funds, payment in full of the price of the goods and all other goods agreed to be sold by Fairweather’s to the buyer for which payment is then due.
- Until such time as the property in the goods passes to the buyer, the buyer shall hold the goods as Fairweather’s fiduciary agent and bailee and shall keep the goods separate from those of the buyer and the third parties and properly stored, protected and insured and identified as Fairweather’s property. Until that time, the buyers shall be entitled to resell or use the goods in the ordinary course of its business, but shall account to Fairweather’s for the proceeds or otherwise of the goods, whether intangible or tangible, including insurance proceeds and shall keep all such proceeds separate from any monies or property of the buyer and third parties and, in the case of tangible proceeds, properly stored, protected and insured.
- Until such time as the property in the goods passes to the buyer (and provided the goods are still in existence and have not been resold) Fairweather’s shall be entitled at any time to require the buyer to deliver up the goods to Fairweather’s and, if the buyer fails to do so forthwith, to enter upon the premises of the buyer or any third party where the goods are stored and repossess the goods.
- The buyer shall not be entitled to pledge or any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the goods which remain the property of Fairweather’s , but if the buyer does so all monies owed by the buyer to Fairweather’s shall (without prejudice to any other right or remedy of Fairweather’s) forthwith become due and payable.
- Interest shall be payable on overdue accounts at the rate of 2% over the Bank of England base rate from the date the payment is due until payment in full is made.
- Fairweather’s reserves the right to withhold deliveries to any Customer who has failed to settle any outstanding sum on their account.
- Fairweather’s will not be liable for damage or loss caused as a result of any occurrence beyond the Company’s control.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that plants dispatched are of first grade quality and true to name, should a claim result, Fairweather’s liability shall not exceed the invoice price of the goods in question.
Fairweather’s Nursery is the trading name of Aline Fairweather Ltd.
Company Reg No. 826125
VAT No. 189404632